Hal Blumenfeld MD, PhD
Mark Loughridge and Michele Williams Professor of Neurology and Professor of Neurobiology and of Neurosurgery; Director, Yale Clinical Neuroscience Imaging Center (CNIC)
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience
Yale Medical Group
Office of Student ResearchInterdepartmental Neuroscience ProgramNeurobiology: Kavli Institute for NeuroscienceQuantitative Neuroscience with Magnetic Resonance | Neurology: Epilepsy and Neurophysiology; Blumenfeld Lab | Neurosurgery: Epilepsy ProgramDiscovery to Cure Internship
Impaired consciousness in epilepsy; Epilepsy neuroimaging and electrophysiology more...
- M.D., Columbia University, 1990
- Ph.D., Columbia University, 1992
- Blumenfeld H. (2012). Impaired consciousness in epilepsy. The Lancet Neurology, 11: 814–826.
- Mishra AM, Ellens DJ, Schridde U, Motelow JE, Purcaro MJ, DeSalvo MN, Enev M, Sanganahalli B, Hyder F, Blumenfeld H. (2011). Where fMRI and electrophysiology agree to disagree: corticothalamic and striatal activity patterns in the WAG/Rij rat. Journal of Neuroscience, In press.
- Bai X, Vestal M, Berman R, Negishi M, Spann M, Vega C, DeSalvo M, Novotny EJ, Constable RT, Blumenfeld H. (2010). Dynamic timecourse of typical childhood absence seizures: EEG, behavior and fMRI. Journal of Neuroscience, 30(17):5884 –5893.